Special instructions in effect during your visit to the Centre du patrimoine :
- On-site research is presently by appointment only. Please contact our archivist to book your appointment and to send in the list of archival documents that you would like to consult.
- You wil be asked to register at our front desk.
- Upon arrival and before access is granted to the Centre, you will be asked a few pandemic-related questions.
- During your visit, for your safety and ours, we will ask you to follow social distancing rules and wear a mask at all times.
- A maximum of 3 tables of researchers are permitted at a time.
- There is no access to our public computers and scanner at this time. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own computers, devices and scanning/photographic equipment. Wi-Fi is available.
- The reference library is not open for browsing. Please request reference materials ahead of time or at reception during your visit.
- At the end of your visit, we will ask you to leave any documents or books that you have consulted on the table. Also, leave any pencils, gloves or other materials that you’ve touched in the basket provided at your research station.
We ask that all visitors to the Centre du patrimoine follow the provincial guidelines regarding COVID-19. For more information, please visit Manitoba COVID-19.