The Société historique de Saint-Boniface makes advertisement space available at competitive rates. Various advertisement spots are available either in the right hand column or the left hand column of each Web page. Rates vary according to whether the column chosen is on the first page of a section or on a page positionned at a lower level in the section and whether the publicity item appears on one page only or on each page of the Web site except the home page. A price liste will soon be available. You can also request to view a report of visits to the site as recorded in Google Analytics.
Advertisements must be submitted in the following format:
width at 160 pixels, height at 320 pixels and at a resolution of 72 dpi
The options for publicity placements are:
1. the right hand column of the first page of a section
2. the right hand column or the left hand column of a page
3. on a single page
4. on a number of different pages
5. on all pages
For each advertisement order one must specify:
1. the date at which the advertisement must start and the date it must end,
Other possible options are:
1. the number of times the advertisement will show up on the site;
2. the number of times the advertisement will be clicked on by a visitor;
3. the advertisement can have a link to a web site;
4. the message you want to show up when the mouse comes over the advertisement.
In very rare cases an advertisement can be placed on the home page of the site in one of the thematic squares (one of the four larger squares at the bottom of the page). This is available on a case by case basis.
For an example of an advertisement see the Maison-Riel
section (on the right hand column of the page).